Over The Past 8 Years The Spartan Forex System Has Proven Itself Over & Over Again With Hundreds Of Successful Students Worldwide - Even In Today's Chaotic & Challenging Market Conditions
Maybe you haven't heard of Renko Bars and not sure what they are...
What is the difference between Renko Bars and Classic Candles?
Renko bars are not based on time increments as with the classic candle-sticks on your chart. If you set your charts to a 1 hourly time frame for example, a new candle will appear every hour. It does not matter if the price moves only 1 or 100 pips per hour.
You will still see one new candle every hour. Now, Renko Bars are different, because they measure only volatility and price action. Renko bars count only ticks or pips, so if a Renko bar is set to 10 pips, you will only see a new candle appearing on your charts if the price moves higher or lower (depending on the trend direction) by 10 pips. Renko bars are in my opinion a great “range filter”, if you learn to use them correctly, but let me show you what I mean. Just compare the two charts to get a better visual representation of this concept.
The bottom-line is they provide more precise entries and decrease bad trades due to market noise.
- Includes the original best selling Spartan Trader Forex System, Swing Trading System, Day Trading System & Renko Bar Trading Strategy
- These strategies are the same ones Nikos has used over the past 8 years to manage the account for his high net worth clients.
- Everything is explained in easy to understand steps by Nikos in detail through a manual and videos.
- The strategies can also be applied to trading metals, stocks, bonds, commodities, etf;s and futures.
- The swing trading program is ideal for traders with little time as it only takes 10 minutes a day and students have earned all the way up to almost 3000 pips on one trade with this approach.
- The strategies use 100% mechanical entry and exit rules that eliminate gray areas and guesswork.
- Precise money management strategies are used that keep losses small and the winners much larger. Lot sizing and risk management spelled out in detail.
- You will also receive the exact trading template and indicators Nikos uses so that you can get started quickly.
Click To Play Video On Renko Bars...
Government Required Disclaimer & Terms:
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.U.S. Government Required Disclaimer -
Commodity Futures Trading Commission Futures and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options or any financial product. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
*All user experiences are unique and you may do better or worse than those shown. No representation is being made that these results can or will be obtained in the future, or that losses were not incurred subsequent to the date on which the testimonial was provided. There is a substantial risk of loss associated with trading futures, forex, stocks, and options. Only risk capital should be used.
WARNING: Trading any financial market is risky and you can lose some or all of your money! All material on this web-site is for educational purposes only and the owners of this site can’t accept responsibility for the actions that a trader might take based on the information found here. We are not professional advisors so before you do anything do your own due diligence and seek the advice of a professional.
TERMS: All sales are final.